Sunday 27 December 2015

Go!


On Boxing Day, I managed to park run in Brueton Park (Solihull) to keep the Christmas food and drink impact to manageable levels! I was a good run where I managed to grab a Personal Best of 26m 5s. Holidays also means I can usually fit in a few solo runs, which gives me a chance to catch up on episodes of Zombies, Run! Most of the time I'm with my club mates, so don't get to play the app as much these days.

My first race of 2016 is now only one week away. Sunday mornings I'm at church, so it's going to feel a bit odd missing some of them to run. But I'm happy to be helping to put food on the table for children in a strange land - it's just another, more practical form of spiritual exercise. I'll be thinking of them as I run the 5 miles of Stockport trail.

Tune in next week as I post my first set of results. I'll also add a photo's page at that point, as there will no doubt be some pictures and selfies through the year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment