Monday 14 December 2015

On your marks...


Thanks for coming over to have a look at the blog - take some time to look through the static pages (you can access them from the menu at the top). They tell you more about who I am, what I'm doing and why; they tell you about the projects I'm raising funds for; finally, they also summarise the races I've thought about as well as my progress through those I book.

I'll use the blog to talk about my experiences and how the fund raising is going. I'll also give you news about race bookings and provide some brief reports of the races I complete.

I hope you find the challenge interesting and will keep coming back for more updates. I'm looking forward to the year ahead and to sharing my journey with you. Most of all, please donate generously to Horizons International and the projects I'm sponsoring - thank you in anticipation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment